Founded by longtime developers and Georgia Institute of Technology alumni Ken Ahrens, Matthew LeRay and Nate Lee, the trio had known each other for roughly 20 years before making the jump to working together.
- Tech Square Ventures Adds Vasant Kamath as General Partner
- Vasant Kamath Joins Tech Square Ventures as Firm Grows
- With Atlanta rising as a new hub for tech, early stage firm Tech Square Ventures gets a new partner
- Melissa Pegus Brings Her Global Perspective to Tech Square Ventures
- Seattle startup Yesler raises $3.3M for its B2B lumber and building materials marketplace