Founded by longtime developers and Georgia Institute of Technology alumni Ken Ahrens, Matthew LeRay and Nate Lee, the trio had known each other for roughly 20 years before making the jump to working together.
- Atlanta based Speedscale now has $2.2 million more to grow its API test automation business
- Tech Square Ventures Founder Blake Patton Shares Details of Firm’s New $75 Million Fund
- Tech Square Ventures raises $25 million for second investment fund
- On-Demand Warehouse Startup STORD Acquires Cove Logistics As Supply Chains Bounce Back From Pandemic Disruption
- AI Recruiting Platform Engage Talent Acquired by Global Workforce Management Provider